Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ruby Stella Day Lily

I have been waiting a long time for this day lily shrub to blossom and it did today. I love the color - and the color name: Ruby Stella. Chap and I could only stand to be outside for 10 minutes before we got too hot - it was 93 degrees today. Whew!

Random Library Story of the Day: A patron came up to me today to check out her books and she had the weirdest look on her face. She said, "Um, there's someone smoking cigarettes in the stacks." Sure enough, right after she said that I smelled the smoke! Security went to see who it was but he must have put out the cig by the time he got back there. Honestly, what would give a person the idea that it's okay to smoke amongst the stacks of a public library? I'm more and more amazed by people all the time.













Isn't it beautiful??? It's my new favorite flower in my yard. Chap got hot while we were outside though!

No comments:

Post a Comment