Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My "To Read" Book List

I have a long list of books that I want to read this summer, but I'm also starting a "life list" of books I need to read.

This is by no means an exhaustive list. What do you think should I add???

This Summer:
1. Escape - Carolyn Jessup (read)
2. The Almost Moon - Alice Sebold (read)
3. The Library Diaries - Ann Miketa (read)
4. Perfection - Julie Metz (read)
5. Same Kind of Different As Me - Ron Hall and Denver Moore (reading)
6. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society - Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
7. Under the Banner of Heaven - Jon Krakauer (read)
8. My Horizontal Life - Chelsea Handler (read)

Life List:
1. The Alchemist - Paulo Coelho
2. Persuasion - Jane Austen
3. Mansfield Park - Jane Austen
4. Emma - Jane Austen
5. Wuthering Heights - Emily Bronte
6. Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte
7. The Great Gatsby - F Scott Fitzgerald
8. Anna Karenina - Leo Tolstoy
9. Animal Farm - George Orwell
10. Brave New World - Aldous Huxley
11. Of Mice and Men - John Steinbeck
12. On the Road - Jack Kerouac

1 comment:

  1. If you read Escape plan to stay up all night as you can't put it down. The Guernsey Literary Society is a great book too. I just bought a new book, The Help. It is suppose to be good.

    Barbara Hall

    ReplyDelete